October 14, 2013

My Weekend

Bismillah.

Just sharing some from my weekend traveling.
Went to Langkawi, just for fun. 
Actually, I miss the thrill taking trains and ferries.
Just as last year, I'm taking Intercity from KL Sentral to Arau.

Cost about RM54 for lower berth. Upper berth would cost around RM46+.
The comfy fact is that, I can sleep soundly. Hahaha.
Sampai Arau was about 9:00 in the morning.
Take cab to Kuala Perlis Jetty. And go seek for ferry tickets.
From Kuala Perlis would have cost about RM18.
An hour ferry journey, traveling across wavy sea.
Lagi pula, baru lepas hujan lebat. Pening~
Jejak kaki kat Kuah, the thing I do first was of course look around for signboard.
Hahaha. Sebab belum pernah sampai sana sendiri.
Agak menggagau la jua. Tapi selamat pergi dan selamat balik KL.
Alhamdulillah. Hopefully can go travel again someday later.
Definitely spent nights there.
Here's some snap.


# Blast!