May 20, 2011

My 2011 wish

It's not too late right .
Still we are in 2011 . ~
This year . Aiming for .

1) Notebook
Toshiba mini notebook NB505-N508GN Laptop
Gambar hiasan saje . :) Tapi comel jugak kan .
Toshiba NB505-N508GN
Lappy sangatlah important for me .
I wish to have one for my own .
Since I'm still studying .
Assignments toksah kire lah .
Mmg 100% ade typing , presentation .

The one I aim . 10" @ 12" skrin .
Kecil2 cili padi . :)

Yang penting , other than assignment .
I boley maen game . Lalalala~

2) Digital Camera

Not so much hobby on capturing images .
But I always miss the special moments .
So , hopefully by having this .
I can captured my best moments .
At least ade jugak kenangan right . ~

Since I'm not in too many passion for pictures .
Theres no need for DSLR . Ahahah .
DSC-TX10/G-Digital Still Camera-T Series
Hijau lagiy . Ahahah . Ini adalah Cybershot DSC-TX10 .
Don't question me why I'm looking for old ,
not-so good featured gadget .
Looks comes first , specs come second .
Important things is . You are enjoying the look .


p/s : ' rezeki tak datang bergolek kalaw tak maw usaha . ' kata bf saye . :)