January 23, 2012

Today

Last paper was like 3 days ago . Hahaha .
Done quite ok , as far I concern . Perhaps more silly mistakes .
Hurm . Many things happen this semester .
All those hectic and chaos . Trips and enjoying .
The most I remember is the time my bus left me .
Had to buy another though .
But we are able to finish the assignment . Apparently , an A .
Its worth buying bus ticket twice , Right !
Banyak jugak kes bergaduh sesame sendiri . Salah faham yg kecik .
Tapi x bole setel . Thats bad taw guys .
The most things I like the most this semester , should go to .
Wait . Lemme think . Urm .
Maybe I can say some of that when I got idea .
Next , should have focus on some side jobs . Earn a bit .
Struggle fer beyond the sea trip . And save some fer myself .
Through this 3 non-productive days . I started to feel relief .
Exam has past . Its time to figure out future ahead .

Ha , movie-thon was hella fun !
Staying all night long watching muvies . Some made me cry .
Worst , tissues everywhere . Like I own this place .
Hahahah . I love this feelings :3
I am an enchanted tortoise . Lalalala ~